An AU bleach site based on a post apocalyptic disaster.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Spotlight
Member of the Month
T.B.A.
Admin of the Month
T.B.A.
Latest topics
» Ancient's Lore
Free forum : Bleach End of Days I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:37 pm by Virkaen

» Taken Abilities
Free forum : Bleach End of Days I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:17 am by Virkaen

» Fullbringer Ranks and Request
Free forum : Bleach End of Days I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 am by Virkaen

» Quincy Ranks and Request
Free forum : Bleach End of Days I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:29 pm by Virkaen

» Vizard Ranks and Request
Free forum : Bleach End of Days I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:40 pm by Virkaen

» Arrancar Ranks and Request
Free forum : Bleach End of Days I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm by Virkaen

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Free forum : Bleach End of Days I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:48 pm by Virkaen

» Fullbringer Template
Free forum : Bleach End of Days I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:33 pm by Virkaen

» Quincy Template
Free forum : Bleach End of Days I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:25 pm by Virkaen

» Vizard Template
Free forum : Bleach End of Days I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:16 pm by Virkaen

View unanswered posts

General

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

Announcements

Forum announcements and news will be posted here by the administrators. Please check back often for new updates.
11Ancient's ...
Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:37 pm
Virkaen View latest post
No new posts

Site Rules

This is where all the rules are located for the forum. This goes for general rules, kido, advancement, and all others.
33Bankai and...
Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:01 pm
Virkaen View latest post
No new posts

Help Desk

Need help with anything on the forum? Need ideas for your character? Has your profile not been updated yet? Post it here and someone will surely help you out.
No new posts

Members Area

Want to make your presence known? Got to leave for a few days? Leaving for good? Get to know the staff and let them get to know you.
Introductions, Absences, Leaving
No new posts

Advertisement Section

Got a forum you'd like to advertise? Linking back from one of our advertisements? Post it here, we are guest friendly as well!
Free forum : Bleach End of Days Empty

Character Center

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

Position Ranks and Fractions

Here is where you can claim your position prior to making your character as well as see who all you will be working with in your fractions.
66Fullbringe...
Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 am
Virkaen View latest post
No new posts

Character Profiles

Here is where all character profiles are located. Templates are located here as well.
Templates, WIP and pending applications, Accepted profiles
66Taken Abil...
Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:17 am
Virkaen View latest post
No new posts

Editor's Desk

Need something in your profile changed? Need to add something like a bankai or more techs? Post it here and it will be added to your profile once its graded.
No new posts

Public Relations

Want someone to share a plot with? Need a rival character or nemesis? Post here your request and hopefully someone will indulge your request.

Soul Society

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

Seireitei

Although much has been destroyed by The Event, Seireitei is still the central hub for the shinigami. Much of the buildings lay destroyed but the shinigami still have managed to hold some form of order even with little population they have left.
No new posts

The Wastelands

With the rukongai nearly obliterated by The Event, most of outside seireitei has been referred to simply as the Wastelands. Little to no population remains in these regions, rogue shinigami and bandits now call this place home. Although no life remains outside of what used to be the 75 district of the rukongai.
No new posts

The Chasm

One of the major changes in Soul Society is the giant chasm just outside of north rukongai district 80. This chasm is roughly two miles wide and 5 miles long, the depth has not yet been measured yet it seems to go on for eternity. Hollows have moved into the sides of the chasm,claiming it for their own.

Hueco Mundo

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

Las Noches

Located at the far ends of the great forest, The new Los Noches is carved out of the rocks of the ancient mountains. Although still under construction, The fortress now more closely resembles that of an ancient castle fit for the dark beings that will soon roam its unfinished halls.
No new posts

The Black Rift

Located just outside of the Forest of Menos, the Black Rift is a monument of the results of The Event. The landscape is that of a volcanic explosion, the ground is broken up into miles of new mountain ranges and fissures in the earth. Magma can often be found at the bottom of these fissures if one were ever to be so unfortunate to slip and fall into them due to the poor footing.
No new posts

Forest of Menos

Little has changed in the old forest. Some trees lay broken by whatever blast occurred during The Event but the majority of the trees remain standing. Menos still roam the forest, even if their numbers are not as high as they used to be.

The Mortal Plane

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

Zero District

Used to be known as Japan, Zero district is where The Event was said to have occurred with Karakura Town being the focal point. Although this cannot be confirmed by anyone. One could only guess as the place is a massive crater as to what it used to be, filled with the rubble and broken piles of metal that used to be buildings.
Brotherhood's Secret Bunker, Vizard Hideout
No new posts

Asia

being so close to Zero District, Asia suffered the most from The Event. All forms of buildings and cities lay in ruin, the streets empty, and wildlife vanishing from existence. Those who call this place home are small in numbers and meeting another soul is a rare experience.
Chinese Brotherhood Hideout
No new posts

Europe

Although on the other end of the earth, Europe still faced the effects of The Event. Though all the buildings and towns remained, life seemed to have fleeted from its presence. The place is a hollow shell of what it used to be, the only reminder of the world before being the working machines and electronics that now go unused.
Aelwin
No new posts

The Americas

North and South America, much like Asia, was hit hard by the Event. Although the amount of damage was nowhere near that of Asia, both continents have been stricken by disaster and rubble of what once was known as the promised land.
American Brotherhood Hideout
No new posts

Africa

Unlike the other continents, Africa suffered the least amount of damage. This would be a welcomed change if the people of Africa were not solid stones statues scattered among the landscape. These statues were once humans, a visual look as to what had happened to the rest of the world. No one knows why the Africans didn't disappear like the others, but they died just the same.
No new posts

The Arctic Circle

The Arctic circle. What used to be a solid landmass of ice and wind is now reduced to islands upon islands of broken glaciers and slabs of ice floating aimlessly in the water. The winds just as brutal as before, little else has changed.

OOC Area

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

Discussion Board

Want to talk about an open subject? members can talk about everything here, whether it be about the forum, another forum,music, books, u name it.
No new posts

Forum Games

We all know you enjoy a good game or two, So we made this little area for you form gamers. Post the games here and your bound to have someone else play along.
No new posts

Training and Practice Fights

need to do some constructive training but don't want to sacrifice your IC time? Post here to better hone your skills! This place is also good for those training for bankai and other releases.
No new posts

Promotion fights

This place is for those of you looking to prove yourselves. Rank advancement topics will be held here as well as rank battles for admins to judge.
Today's active topics
Today's top 20 posters
Overall top 20 posters